Transvas Profiler Goes Cloud Based
O&M Pension Solutions are pleased to announce the launch of our new web based Transvas Profiler system.
Since its inception in 1993 Transvas Profiler has set the standard for TVAS report software solutions. Now in its third decade since the initial DOS based system was launched our new pension transfer analysis system provides the flexibility and attention to detail that you would expect from O&M. Our unrivalled comprehensive report forms an integral part of many DB pension transfer specialists' APTA.
The technology used to build the new version of Transvas Profiler also opens the door to innovation with plans to add further functionality for the short, medium and long term on our agenda. For the short term we are currently developing a Lifetime Allowance Impact Report which will calculate the impact of any LTA charge in the event of a DB pension transfer. This will be added as a feature exclusively to Transvas Profiler Web as standard very soon. We expect to make more announcements about new additions to our software package throughout 2019 and onwards.
In addition to benefiting from these planned enhancements, current Transvas Profiler users will experience immediate improvements upon converting to the web based system:
- Modern Interface - A new visually slick user experience built with the simplicity of the desktop version in mind to aid transition.
- Access - The flexibility to use it anytime, anywhere so long as you have access to a web/data connection.
- Automatic Updates - Users no longer have to apply monthly update patches manually. O&M will manage and apply all system updates in-house.
- Secure Data Storage - Your client sensitive information is kept securely on Microsoft Azure servers and in line with GDPR requirements.
- Bespoke Security Settings - Company level security allows you to control settings such as password length/expiry. In addition, optional 2-Step Verification provides further levels of security.
For more information about converting from your current Transvas Profiler desktop system please contact us. We will be happy to discuss the conversion process with you in more detail.
We hope that you will join us on this next step in the evolution of Transvas Profiler.
O&M Pension Solutions