- 01206 805405
Transvas Profiler - FAQs
O&M have been involved in providing pension transfer analysis solutions for well over two decades. Our experience in this field is second to none and is reflected by the hundreds of checks and balances that Transvas Profiler conducts on the information that is entered into the system. In such a highly regulated arena it is important to have confidence that your pension transfer analysis report is underpinned by accurate information - Transvas Profiler provides you with exactly that!
Some questions to consider when looking at a suitable software solution:
- What background/experience does the software provider have in this field?
- Does the system conduct thorough scheme data checks, advising of any issues that require investigation prior to report completion?
- Does the system provide just a Transfer Value Comparator (TVC) report and nothing else?
** You may wish to read our article entitled APTA and the O&M Pension Transfer Report in which we provide our opinion on what your pension transfer analysis report should contain in the new APTA focused world.
- Am I able to build a Scheme Library on the proposed new system? Being able to do this will save you time when producing reports.
The Case Pack charge allows us to keep the monthly rental costs down to a level affordable for low, medium and high users. For example, a firm analysing 50 cases per week would pay more than one analysing only 50 cases per year. At the outset all users pay the same monthly rental fee.
Yes we do! Training and Support is available to all User Licence holders.
O&M Transvas Profiler is loaded with a clean scheme database - meaning that you start building your Scheme Library from scratch when you enter the details for your first case.
You can however request that we download a copy of our extensive Scheme Library database on to your copy of the system. This database contains an enormous amount of scheme information that we have gathered over the years for 1000's of schemes and categories.
The cost for us to install this on to your copy of Transvas Profiler is a one-off fee of £7500 plus vat. Once installed we will not maintain the database/provide any updates for you. You will however be able to update the Scheme Library yourselves.
Conversion to Transvas Profiler Web is a relatively straightforward process:
- Contact Us to request your Conversion Forms and to discuss the conversion process if need be
- Return the completed Conversion Forms to us via email (email@example.com)
- A member of our Support Team will contact you to arrange a suitable time to grab your current Transvas Profiler database for storage on our secure servers
- Your new Tranvas Profiler Web system will be set up and all User Licence holders will be sent an introductory email to confirm this along with links to create their individual passwords
All data except reports is held within a managed Azure SQL Database system, whereby Microsoft automatically monitor, manage and patch according to the latest security updates. This data is backed up securely at various intervals during the day and full redundancy of hardware and internet connection to the relevant data centre is taken care of by Microsoft. All SQL data is encrypted at rest.
Additionally strict internal controls are in place to ensure only essential access is provided to the SQL data for our IT staff and all such access, with timing and reasons, are logged.
To view more about our commitment to data security please visit our dedicated GDPR page.
Yes you can - however this is only available to Transvas Profiler Web users.
Click HERE to read our article about bespoke reports, to view a sample branded report and for information regarding requesting the branding.